Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This is your opportunity to work in a great working environment for a local employer of choice. CFU is currently recruiting for a full-time Senior Finance Specialist in our Finance Department to review and prepare financial statements and reports related to Capital budgets, construction work and property records. This position ensures information in the general ledger and detailed capital asset records are accurate for financial statements and information is entered correctly into the subsystem.
CFU takes pride in finding people that align with our core values of Customer Focus, Ethical & Responsible Behavior, Innovation, Teamwork and Personal Growth and actively want to help maintain our reputation of being a trusted provider of utility services. This position works under limited supervision of the Finance Manager and has independent discretion while performing financial duties. Qualified applicants should submit an application by September 30, 2021.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: $56,365 - $77,301. Starting wage is based upon individual qualifications.
- Position is considered exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Typical work schedule is Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm. Must be willing to work occasional overtime when necessary.
- Full-time benefits package including health, dental, vision and life insurance. Click here for more information on CFU's benefits.